Employee Data

If you have moved to another office, if your department affiliation is not correct, or if other changes are to be made in your employee information profile, this must be done by one of the local staff data editors.

Contact the Secretariat or send a mail to chem@au.dk stating your name, mail address, and AUID, and tell us what is wrong and what to write instead. The relevant change shall then be entered into the system.

Read more about employee data here: